Friday, August 2, 2019

The Paper Players: PP452 Sketch Challenge (Pet Sympathy Card)


Hey y'all!

Today I am back with another card based on a sketch challenge.  My daughter's caregiver lost her dog who was 17 years old this week.  She had him since she was 8 years old so they grew up together.  I wanted to make her a card so I found a sketch that would work with the stamps and dies that I knew I wanted to use for the card.  I chose the sketch for The Paper Players Challenge blog.  It is challenge #452 and you can find it HERE.  

I hope she finds some solace in this card.  I used a picture of her dog on FB to color the doggy image.  I used Copics to achieve that look.  I also the Rainbow Bridge stamps and dies from CTMH plus the papers are from the current Mix-in paper packet also from CTMH.  The little greeting is from the new Simon Says Stamp printed greetings that you can just cut out or die cut.  I just fussy cut mine.  And there you have it.  
Thanks for stopping by,

Janet

2 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

I trying not to cry..lost my Roxy-a mini Boston Terrier last week! Still heartbroken! This is a very sweet card and I love the rainbow! Thanks for sharing and playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

It is never easy to lose a furry family member. Your card is beautiful and a very touching tribute. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!