Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hello again! Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge






Hey y'all!  I know it's been a LONG time, but I have excuses.  We made another major move to another state and then COVID hit.  I am finally feeling more settled and have time to post.  

The Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge is found HERE.




I used the Stamplorations "Framed Dogwood" stamp to make these Easter cards.  I stamped them with Versamark ink on watercolor paper and then heat embossed them with black embossing powder.  I used CTMH watercolors to paint the images.  I then mounted the images to a rectangle die cut (CTMH)from cardstock in cardstock that matches each image.  I then die cut a frame from samed die set (CTMH) to frame the image.  I popped the black frame up with dimensional foam adhesive.  The "happy easter" greeting (CTMH) is stamped with black ink (CTMH) and popped up like the frame and the image.  And that is it.  I loved all the color combinations that are possible with this stamp.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Easter,

Janet

#stamplorations



 

No comments: