Sunday, August 12, 2007

CHF Autumn swap samples for August 2007




Here are two samples of my Autumn swaps for CHF. I made them all very similiar except that I inked the edges and papers with different Distress Inks. I used this idea so I could get rid of some of my scraps. All you do is punch 16 one inch circles per card and a 2"X 3" rectangle of coordinating paper. I rounded the corners on the rectangle and trimmed a little off to fit the space. Most of the papers are just patterned papers that were either left alone or punched with a leaf punch. There are a few that were stamped with the CHF trees backgrounder and then punched. The greeting is from Stampin' Up and the fence is from CHF. All circles and edges were inked with Distress Ink. The hardest part of this card was deciding what papers to use and what order to place them on the card. Once I got that figured out it was easy. I also used leftover circles on the envelopes.

3 comments:

Etha said...

Beautiful! What a great idea to use scraps and stuff, and I really like how you used partials of the trees backgrounder, very nifty :)

Maria said...

Oh how pretty! I love all the circles and the colors! Wonderful job!

Maria

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...a gal after my own heart!!...what an awesome way to use your scraps!!!.....Hmmm, I wonder what those are called...scrap scraps?...Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!!