Sunday, August 12, 2007

CHF Glitter and Sparkle swap card August 2007


The scan of this card is horrible with the details of the card. I stamped the CHF Paisley backgrounder with Versamark on black cardstock. I embossed it with Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder from Stampin' Up. Next, I wrapped a sheer multi-colored ribbon around and attached on the back. I next mounted this large piece to a burgundy card. I then stamped a medallion onto the burgundy with Versamark and embossed it with Starry Night embossing powder. I cut the medallion out. I next stamped the initial with Versamark on black and embossed with Irridescent Ice again. I cut this out and mounted it onto the medallion. Then mounted the medallion to the card over the ribbon using dimensionals to pop the image up. It is really sparkly in person. Wish you could see it better. You will just have to try it yourself at home :) .

No comments: