Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #24


Good evening everone. It is time for another challenge card from me. This time I wanted to do a card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog challenges. The challenge verse was Matt. 18:4 and the card had to have a child or child items such as toys on it. Here is the link: http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenge-24-matthew-184.html . I knew immediately that I had to use one of MFT's new Pure Innocence images. Isn't she adorable! I stamped her on white cardstock and colored her with my Copics. Now remember I am still very new at this Copic thing so don't be too harsh on me. :D I then die cut a frame using one of my Spellbinders frame sets. I added some glitter to the raised dots, but it is kind of hard to see it in my scan. I also highlighted the heart in her hair and the hearts on her pockets with a Clear Stardust gelly roll pen. All of the designer paper I used came from paper pad by The Paper Studio called Pink Armadillo. It is sold by Hobby Lobby. It has glitter added to most of the papers inside. Very yummy! I also punched 5 stars from matching papers that all had glitter on them. I mounted 4 flat to the card and the middle one is popped up with a pop dot. The verse was printed off the computer and edged with pink ink. I popped it up with pop dots, too. And there you have it. I hope you all have a blessed rest of the weekend.
Janet

1 comment:

Helen said...

Wonderful card! I love that image and those hearts made me smile! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Blessings!
~H