Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday Thank You Notes











Happy Daylight Savings Time to you all! I hate losing the hour of sleep, but I sure do like it getting dark later. That means that Spring is right around the corner(hopefully). Today I needed to get some Thank You cards done. Friday was my birthday and my coworkers threw me a wonderful surprise brunch. They also gave me some very fitting birthday presents - diet Pepsi pack and dark chocolate. They know me very well! LOL I decided to dig through my stash of already made cards since I had 4 to do. The first three cards are some that I made at my monthly card night. I have a wonderful Stampin' Up demonstrator who sponsors our card nights. She and another gal plan and cut supplies for 4 cards each month. We then make a total of 12 cards each month - 3 of each design. All this for just $20. What a bargain! All we have to do is bring scissors and tape. Most of their designs are from Splitcoast Stampers or Stampin' Up catalogs. The last card is one that I made several years ago, but the colors and theme fit one gal to a tee. I might as well use it even if it is a very beginner card for me. At least it is all my design. Anyway, thanks for stopping in. Have a great week!
Janet

1 comment:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Oh my gosh...four cards and each so pretty and Spring-like. I especially love the last one...colorful! Thanks for sharing them.

Debra

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs