Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mojo Monday #433


Hello,
I wish I didn't have to make sympathy cards, but with life sometimes it's necessary.  My dear aunt Jean went to be with Jesus this week.  I am making some cards for my dad and his siblings plus my cousins.  My auntie always was the one who sent all her nieces and nephews birthday cards without fail.  I feel that it's the least I can do to send all her family a sympathy card.  I decided to use the Mojo Monday #433 sketch as my guide for a card.  Here is the link to the Mojo Monday blog:  http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/02/mojo-monday-433-contest.html 
For this card I used paper from the CTMH paper pack called "Charlotte".  I edged all the pieces with Ranger Walnut Stain ink.  The words are from the "Hero Arts" set called "Prayers" from Simon Says Stamp online store.  I used the matching die to cut the "Prayers" word.  I used black and Sorbet inks from CTMH.  The flower is from the CTMH stamp set called "Springtime Wishes".  I watercolored the flower and fussy cut it.  I popped the flower center up with a pop dot.  And that's about it.  
Thanks for stopping by,

Janet



No comments: