Sunday, January 13, 2019

SOSS #126: B is for Books Take 2


Happy New Year to my peeps!
It's a new year so it's time for some new challenges.  Today I am sharing with you the second card I made for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.  I love their challenges!  They take humor to a new level in card making.  It's so fun to try and come up with snarky cards.  This challenge is called SOSS #126:  "B is for Books".  You can go to their blog HERE!  

For this card I used the MFT stamp set called "I (Heart) Books" for the gal with the book.  The adorable little dog is from the MFT Pure Innocence set called "Dog-gone Cute".  I stamped both images with Black Memento ink and then colored them in with Copics and CTMH Shinhan markers.  I used CTMH "Seasons Mix-Ins paper for the aqua paper and CTMH "Rustic Home" for the woodgrain paper.  Cardstock is also from CTMH.  I printed out the quote, trimmed it and mounted it on the woodgrain paper.  I added some CTMH black dots for a little accent.  The card pattern I used is from the CTMH "Make It From Your Heart"  Vol. 2  pattern #22.  And there you go.  Done!  Thanks for stopping by, 

Janet


5 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Love it! Really made me laugh out loud. Thank you for sharing with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

Lindsey said...

Great way to use that quotation! (I considered fitting it into one of my cards, as well...) Sweet images and great design and colouring. Thanks for joining the fun (twice!) at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Love this quote! Thanks for getting bookish with the sisterhood, Jo x

Donna said...

Pfffffffft that sentiment is too funny!!
Thanks for getting your read on to join Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for "B is for Books"

Clipping Path said...

Your creation is very Beautiful! I am jealous you get to hang Seaside. Have a blast for me!